Antipasti -Marinated mushrooms
Quickly and easily prepare your own mushroom antipasti
Who doesn’t know how it is to sit at an Italian restaurant in the evening and order an appetiser. Then the waiter comes with a beautiful plate and all kinds of delicacies, including antipasti. We will now show you how to prepare your own antipasti.
First of all, you should choose quality ingredients! The small but fine difference between good and really tasty is mostly decided by the quality.
Basically, you can pickle all edible mushrooms for a tasty antipasti – the best ones are mushrooms, porcini, chanterelle, shiitake and many more.
Portionen: 8 Für Antipasti de Fungi
- 500 g kleine frische Pilze, Stiele herausgeschnitten (Champignons, Steinpilze oder
- 4 EL extra verginge Olivenöl
- 3 EL Weißweinessig
- 2 – 8 Knoblauchzehen, geschält und zerdrückt
- 1/2 rote Zwiebel, ganz fein gehackt
- 2 EL frischer Oregano, fein gehackt
- 2 EL frischer Thymian, fein gehackt
- 1/2 TL Salz
- 1/2 TL frisch gemörsert schwarzer Pfeffer
– Clean mushrooms – Never wash them.2
Cook the mushrooms for approx. 10 min.
Drain the mushrooms and leave to cool.
Now mix all the spices, herbs and olive oil with the mushrooms.
Put the mixture in the fridge and leave it there overnight. The mushrooms should stand at room temperature for about 1 hour before eating.
If you have the possibility, use fresh herbs from the garden or balcony. The fresh herbs have an intense aroma which makes your antipasti. The same goes for mushrooms. The best thing to do is to grab a basket and go to the forest. If that’s not possible, the weekly market has a great selection of fresh forest and cultivated mushrooms in autumn.